Why Hosted Exchange?
Microsoft Exchange server is the most popular email and collaboration platform for business. It helps business better communicate with partners and customers, and boosts employee productivity. However, building and managing an Exchange server environment is costly and complex. It requires a large investment in hardware, software, and technical expertise to install it, configure it, and manage it on a daily basis. Exchange hosting allows SMBs to enjoy all the productivity and collaborative benefits of Exchange, without any of the frustrations of managing it in-house.
Why CMS Consulting Exchange Hosting?
Email is a critical communications tool, often more important than the telephone. CMS Consulting understands this and is focused on providing the highest quality and reliable Exchange hosting service. CMS has offered Exchange hosting for years, and today hosts over 400,000 mailboxes overall. Our experience has made us experts in providing enterprise quality service. CMS’s world-class datacenters hosts a premium infrastructure that delivers 99.999% reliability to ensure your email is working when you need it most – always.
Benefits of Exchange Hosting with CMS:
- Don’t worry about servers going down, the hassle and time needed for Exchange Hosting 2007 deployment, continuous server monitoring with regular upgrades and patches. Let us worry about those things and free up your IT staff to work on more important activities. We’ll help them get more sleep.
- Senior executives, sales representatives and other “road warriors” can stay connected wherever they may be with 2-way wireless synchronization of their BlackBerry, iPhone, Treo, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola Razr, Samsung BlackJack and other popular mobile devices. Access email, contacts, tasks and calendars from anywhere at any time.
- The powerful collaboration features within Exchange Hosted services increases productivity and decreases time wasted on small tasks like finding appropriate meeting times, working with the most up-to-date information, and being able to connect with other employees from home, office, or anywhere on the globe. Tools found in Outlook and SharePoint can make smaller businesses act with the efficiency of larger ones and can make the challenge of growing their business to the next level easier.
– An in-house deployment of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and Outlook 2007 costs tens of thousands of dollars – even more to add Blackberry support. Now you can have the enterprise-grade messaging solution from a leading hosted Exchange provider for a small monthly fee with no commitments or long term contracts.
– Your data is critical to the success of your business. Just as financial assets are kept in a bank, your business email, calendars, and contacts should be kept in a datacenter That’s why we store your data in a world-class high-security data center. All inbound and outbound email is also automatically checked for viruses and all data is backed up daily to protect from data loss.
– Numerous shared Exchange and dedicated Exchange Server options are available to you based on your current needs. As your company grows and your needs change we can easily scale with you and provide the additional servers, storage and features you may require.
– Save time, money and the hassle of working with many vendors. We offer businesses of all sizes a one-stop-shop for all your hosted messaging and collaboration needs – hosted Exchange Server 2007, hosted SharePoint, hosted CRM, hosted mobility solutions, virus and spam filtering, archiving and compliance solutions.
Our hosted Dynamics CRM service enables businesses of all sizes to immediately benefit from the leading customer relationship management tool, previously available to only very large corporations. Marketing, sales and customer service teams can easily increase efficiency and productivity with a familiar graphical user interface. They are able to quickly automate repetitive tasks, eliminating the need to enter recurring information daily, and enabling them to focus on achieving strategic goals. Hosted Dynamics CRM works the way your customers’ do by allowing them to customize it to their specific needs but with the added benefit of measurable improvements in processes, customer communication, and productivity.